Limited Edition Sessions | Family Photography
If you’ve wanted to update your family portrait, this is the best time of year to do it. Not only will we be able to capture amazing images in the bright fall colours, but we are running two days of limited edition sessions of family portraits. For October 15th and 16th, 2016, you can join award winning photographer Megan McCormick of McCormick Photography to celebrate families at two different locations within the city.
Why are families in the Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo area choosing McCormick Photography:
- Our full-service approach is second to none | If there is one thing every family wants, it’s more time. Leave the work of inspiration on wardrobe for the session or ideas for family photography poses to us. We are there to look after every detail including the printing and delivery of your images turned into art for your families home.
- You want meaningful images | Gone are the days of department store portrait studios with boring poses and no personality. Our studio has brought home international fame for our ability to help capture amazing breathtaking images of a family that show the unique personality of a family today.
- You want an experience to rave about | Our awards as Guelph’s Favourite Photographer is proof that we do so much more than a typical Guelph photographer capturing boring snapshots. We work hard to create full experiences for our clients that they will rave about to their family and friends.
- You want a true professional capturing your images | Not only have we received fame from being published internationally, but we’ve been singled out by the Guelph Chamber of Commerce and GuelphLife for being leaders in the field. Our downtown studio space shows our commitment to going beyond the industry standards and we work hard to become your photographer, for life.
Details about the session
- October 15th and 16th, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Guelph Riverside Park and University of Guelph Arboretum
- You’ll receive details on what to wear and how to get the most out of your session
- 1 Hour session with Megan McCormick of McCormick Photography
- A private viewing of your edited images approx. two weeks after the session in our downtown studio to help you decide which images are worthy of becoming artwork.
- The best savings we’ve ever offered, up to 50% off, on the cost of prints and albums.
A typical two-hour family session is $200 and we’re offering a once a year chance to get an amazing savings.
Ready to book a session? Let’s talk!Book Your Session!