Until July 30th, 2016 You Can Save 30% Off Your Session Fee
We love family photography and know that some of the most beautiful family photographs are captured in the summer so we’re offering a special savings for a limited time. More and more families are choosing McCormick Photography to capture images of their family and want to give you a reason to book your session so booking your session between now and July 31st will save you 30% off your session fee.
Why are families in the Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo area choosing McCormick Photography:
- They love our full service approach | You’re too busy to worry about scouting locations, looking up mood boards to decide what to wear, or to worry about the best way to pose for the camera. We handle all of these details for you and are there every step of the way, including final delivery of the artwork for inside your home.
- They want images that are special to them | We want the images to reflect you and your family so we won’t tell you to just meet us at the park (unless you love parks). We want to really wow you with the images so not only will we photograph at cool, modern locations, but we will choose a second location for your session so you get the most amount of diversity possible in the images.
- They want an experience | The time your family spends with our studio goes far beyond the time in front of the camera. From pre-session consultations to help selecting which images deserve to be printed, we create an experience around your session that we think you’ll love.
- They want to be photographed by a true professional | Our studio has been published internationally in magazines, received awards as Guelph’s Favorite Photographer, and been recognized by the Guelph Chamber of Commerce for helping change the industry. We utilize top of the line equipment and are constantly updating our skills at international workshops. How many photographers can say that?
Details about the session
- We want you to have photographs you love so we will pick the best two locations to give you the most amount of diversity and give tips on everything from posing to what to wear.
- For the session you’ll be with Megan McCormick for about 90 minutes (three times longer than some local photographers).
- We’re working with our vendors to come up with the savings that will save you between 20-50% off the a la carte pricing for your artwork.
- Two weeks after the session we will meet up with you at our downtown studio to show you all of the great images and help you decide which are worthy of turning into art.
A typical family session is $200 and we’re offering a 30% savings if you book the session by July 31st.
Ready to book a session? Let’s talk!